Cien Goes Live on Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce customers can now measure the human and behavioral elements that impact their sales productivity.
According to Gartner, poor data quality destroys business value, with recent research indicating that the financial impact of bad data on organizations averages nearly $10 million per year. Improving data quality and productivity are two of the most important challenges facing sales organizations in 2018.” says Rob Käll, Cien CEO and Co-founder.
Salesforce AppExchange empowers hundreds of thousands of businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in new ways. Cien is pleased to join the Salesforce family and contribute an effective tool for their customers.
“We are happy to welcome AI-first apps like Cien onto AppExchange, as they provide customers with the ability to leverage their Salesforce data in exciting new ways,” says Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce.
The app offers unique features such as the Cien Mentor, which gives personalized recommendations that help improve a sales team’s productivity. In addition, the Cien Value Chain provides the ability for marketing, prospecting and sales teams to measure their contribution to the overall revenue generation process.
“We’re introducing novel concepts such as “Rep Quality”, which is made up of attributes such as product knowledge, work ethic, team mood, closing ability and more. We use AI to extract those dimensions, which is then used to better understand what drives sales at a particular organization,” says Ben Strum, Cien CTO and Co-founder.
Cien’s availability on the Salesforce AppExchange will help more sales leaders make better business decisions and uncover the low hanging fruit in their sales operations.
Key features of the app include:
- A predictive snapshot of your sales team based on hundreds of data points in contained in your Salesforce data.
- More accurate forecasts and personalized recommendations that improve predictability and maximize productivity.
- Measure your SDRs and AEs individual contributions based on behavior, performance and skills.
- Measure the incremental value generated by marketing and assign opportunities based on team skills and knowledge
- Makes sense of incomplete, inconsistent and inaccurate Salesforce data.
- Adapts to your business, people and processes.
- Works with your existing sales and marketing stack.
- Complies with global security and privacy rules.
See the full press release here.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
Cien gives sales teams the power of artificial intelligence to increase the productivity and effectiveness of their sales teams. Cien takes into account human and behavioral elements to detect problems, predict outcomes and recommend the shortest path to success. For more information about Cien, visit www.cien.ai.