Rob Käll on Marylou Tyler’s Predictable Prospecting Podcast
What is a good lead, what is a bad lead? How should you evaluate when you’re giving it to a sales development rep?
Cien’s CEO Rob Käll connects with revenue growth expert and bestselling author Marylou Tyler on her Predictable Prospecting Podcast. Rob and Marylou talk about how sales teams can use AI to improve their revenue and profitability.
Rob addresses a scientific view of the world when it comes to sales, the factors that create good and bad leads, attributes to look for when measuring the quality of sales professionals, and why his mantra is “Measure What Matters”. In addition he shares actionable take-aways for sales leaders, and outlines his method for measuring, improving and ultimately surpassing a sales team’s true potential.
Key Take Aways:
- Why AI doesn’t mean the end of prospecting
- How AI can affect pipeline quality
- How AI can be applied to the problem of poor CRM data
- The implications of using AI to help differentiate between good leads and bad leads
- How AI can help underperforming reps increase their sales
- The importance of taking into account skill when assigning leads and opportunities
- How to systematically know why some deals close and others don’t
- How Cien’s app works with Salesforce data
- Why you shouldn’t assume there’s a one-size-fits-all formula for closing deals
- Cien intro and background: 1:30
- 3 components of how Cien views sales: 3:30
- What’s new about AI: 5:00
- Measurable factors: 6:30
- 360 sales environment: 9:40
- Data enhancement: 11:00
- Sales playbook: 24:50
- Marketing using Cien: 27:40
About Marylou Tyler
Marylou Tyler is the founder of Fortune 1000 sales process and improvement consulting group, Strategic Pipeline. Their clients include prestigious companies such as Apple, Gartner and UPS. Marylou is the author of two #1 Bestsellers: Predictable Revenue (co-written with Aaron Ross) and Predictable Prospecting (co-written with Jeremey Donovan) selling over 60,000 copies worldwide. She specializes in top-of-funnel sales process and implementing predictable new sales opportunity models.