Frequently Asked Questions
With is the Hidden Revenue Assessment?
Cien’s Hidden Revenue Assessment connects the dots in your Salesforce data and spots the selling attributes that have the greatest effect on performance. It then shows how each team member can improve their skills and quantifies the financial impact of acting on the recommendations.
How do I claim my assessment?
1. Sign up on www.cien.ai/hidden-revenue
2. Cien sends you an invite by email. Click on the secure link if you have Salesforce admin privileges or forward it to a colleague who does.
3. Get your Hidden Revenue Assessment in pdf format in your inbox
Are the assessments free?
Qualifying Salesforce users can request the assessment for free. After the assessment, you have the option to subscribe to the Cien app and where you can unlock additional recommendations and track your entire team’s selling attributes.
What type of information do I need to input into Cien?
That's easy - none! The data already exists within your CRM and the values displayed reflect this data with a little help from Cien's machine learning models. Just keep using your CRM as you always do and let Cien take it from there.
How do I qualify for the free assessment?
To qualify, you need to be selling a B2B technology product or service, have 10 or more reps using Salesforce Enterprise Edition for at least 12 months, and have booking values recorded in your CRM.
How much does the Cien App cost?
Use of the Cien App is optional. Monthly pricing starts at $49 per rep. We offer a full-money back guarantee within 30 days if you’re not 100% satisfied.
How do we know our CRM data is safe?
As an approved Salesforce AppExchange partner, Cien has completed numerous security audits and is Privacy Shield Certified. Your data is processed securely and can be deleted at anytime. Except for the names of your reps, Cien does not download personally identifiable information from your Salesforce instance. A mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement can be provided upon request. Cien does not download or store any sensitive information such as credit cards, account numbers, and attachments. For more information please refer to our Terms of Service and Security Overview.
What additional security measures are in place?
- All systems accessed through 256 bit SSL secure connections
- All data stored on Cien’s servers is encrypted at rest
- Cien’s operations team monitors software and application behavior 24x7x365
- Enterprise-grade firewalling, routing, intrusion prevention, and behavior analytics capabilities
- Dynamic application, virus and infrastructure vulnerability scans
- Secure backup policies and automated destruction of redundant backups
- All data center partners are SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified
- Stringent password policies with limited access to production environments by staff
- Tight network access restrictions to production databases
- Conforms with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the United States’ Privacy Shield Program